Sunday, April 19, 2009

Day...um.. four?

Hey there,
Well, my experiment has already failed. Yes, i missed posting yesterday. Sorry about that kids. I had to work all day (not really but meh) and we went out to dinner. When we got back i was too buggered.

SIDE RANT!!: Since i missed a day, i suppose that means that for all intents and purposes this would be day three that i've actually POSTED but does that mean it's day three of the experiment? Or is it day four because it's a block of an experiments? Or does that mean i've already fail? Is this actually and experiment to see how many times i can fail???? That's morbid and depressing. And after saying how GOOD this made me feel yesterday...um, Friday that would be a bit of a paradox....
That being said, i often ask myself that question at work 'how many times can i fail?' I'm only learning but i still do a crap job at it. However, to take the words from Monty Python, The Holy Grail, 'I'm getting better' and possibly even 'I'm not dead yet!'.

Enough with the ranting, even though they ARE rather entertaining and strange.

What was the first thing i was going to talk about. Ah yes, work (ain't introductions grate, if your forget your place you can just look up there and know what comes next). I was a little surprised that i had to work yesterday. Find that strange? That's just the way i roll...Not really. I didn't actually know i was working. You see, I've only ever worked WEEKdays before yesterday so i mustn't've looked along far enough/ taken enough notice of the weekend to take it down.
The other suggestion that was giving for the reason of my ignorance is Australia Day. You see, i wasn't the only one late yesterday. The other girl suggested that they had to print out another roster because they'd messed up when Australia Day was and that they aren't open on that day. ...I'm a bit sceptical of that being my reason, though...
I think that's all i wanted to say there.*thinking pose*...Yeeeah, she'll be right.

ON TO THE DINNER! XD Yes, we've currently got some friends staying over. They're doing their second round of Australia(i think) so they thought they'd stop in and stay for a bit. Last night was the first night that we ate out with them and the first night in a while that i've been able to drink(wonder what that means).

What happened during dinner that's note worthy? Well, my sister's terets/ however you spell it was playing up really bad. That + the face she makes when she trys to suppress them + alcohol = a whole lot of giggles. Whenever she suppresses it, she sort of glares and it'll happen any time. The most hilarious ones happen when she's in the middle of a sentence. They crack us up something chronic.

Another thing worth noting is that we had dessert. We don't usually had sweets when we eat out - sometimes because dad's too cheep, sometimes because we're too full. As happy as i was when i ORDERED them, I was sort of regretting it after. A couple of drinks + a full stomach + cream = feeling sick. Something i don't really want to repeat but probably will anyway, knowing me. I couldn't even look at my sister's food (she finished after me. Brain: dah).

And lastly, the waiter. Don't bug me about this but he was cute, okay? There, I said it in the public eye. But I have a question for you, do you ever see someone cute and then have them pass you several times? That happens to me all the time, really. That happened last night. The first few waiters we had were different people but then this guys just KEPT COMING BACK. It was weird and slightly disturbing. It probably doesn't mean anything but...O.O He knows my dad's friend! I hadn't thought of that...
Brain: Took a bit of a detour the, didn't we?
Me: sorry, just thought i'd better right that revelation down when it happened. gives the blog a feel of real action, you know?
Brain: *Shrugs*

I have a theory for while he kept coming back to our table, though, me being the ever prepared skeptic. In a place like that, one would think that they don't get in many young, single females around his age (he looked fairly young) and, this might just be me, but he seemed like a bit of a tool. If i actually KNEW him i probably wouldn't say that but that's just how he came across...i'm probably being too cynical. I based most of that on the fact he doesn't know about Monty Python and missed the mark trying to identify with us...see, how is that evidence?! He might've just been knew.
Brain: was there a point in there?
Me: yes, that i'm a doubting coward who doesn't what to offend.

This whole question spouts another SIDE RANT!:

Brain: Look at you, miss 'don't bug me about this'. This is taking up practically half your blog!
me: :( I have ideas.

Aaaanywho, I went to Supanova a few weekends ago...

Brain: you're ganna regret this.
me: oh, i know i am.

There, were a few people dressed up as The Doctor from Doctor who, the new one. I have a way of noticing things. I couldn't help but notice that he looked at us rather a lot, right from when we were waiting in line...i was trying not to coz he was the best looking one there...Aaanyway, most of that day we spent sitting down watching the speakers in the main hall. He was a volunteer so he was allowed to go up front. We were sitting up the front...Long story short, when he walked past for the last time, he docked his glasses in a 'sexy' way while he was passing and i was the only one looking. Me being the way i am, i couldn't look and started talking to a friend as soon as i saw the motion. From the corner of my eye, he looked a little let down. I could be wrong but it's a nice memory...
Until i found out he could be a tool. He walked like a bit of a tool and apparently his skit in the cosplay supports such a theory. I wasn't at the cosplay so i can only rely on the word of my friends that it was him and that the skit was crap but, ya know, it happens. One thinks that the only reason why he dressed up as the new Doctor is because he wanted to pic up chix and he was docking his glasses to all of us. Still would've been a nice thought though :(
Who am i kidding, i still like the idea. If anyone bursts my bubble, i'll kill you *squinty eyes*

Isn't confessions with Ristro. Isn't it fun?!
Brain: it's torture of the worst kind.
me: hehe.

Wow, this blog is awkward. Zig's ganna go to town on this one.

Keep reading for more embarrassing secrets, invisible readers. I have a million more of these. Like the time-Brain: *jumps out of hiding with a katana* - okay, i'll be good. no more secrets

Yours,
Ristro

2 comments:

  1. Hello kind sir. One ticket to town please.

    Yeah I missed a day too. I kinda think that well I don't care really. If I post then I've posted. Be pleased. The meaning of this is, worry not and just post when you can. Also build a fort and prepare for battle.

    Work's a bitch. It's gonna do that.

    You're sisters funny. I wanna go drinking with you. Indeed I do.

    Only answer, he's stalking you and wants your babies. I suggest you disco.

    One of them was a girl. Yes the "hot" one did seem very much like a tool. I found a flaw! His hair was receding. It looked odd. [When I first spelled odd, I spelt Ood.] His skit did support his egoistical nature. Oh did he now. Was I there? Tell me, TELL ME!

    Oh wow...I'm here. Town sure looks pretty today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you may have been. It was just brief. I lol at it now.

    ReplyDelete