Hey there, I'm Ristro. I can't really tell you much about the blogs I'll be producing but i can guarantee 2 things. 1: There will be bad spelling in many posts. 2: my brain my pop in every now and again to correct me on things/ try to cheer me up/ shake it's head in shame of the things i say. But hey, it's a bit of fun.
Now, what else can I say here. Well, i'm ganna try and write a blog everyday, if not here then on other sites that have journals/ blog spaces. I'm not sure if that's ganna work though. My memory's pretty bad when it comes to new things and I'm pretty much only doing it because I thought it might be and interesting experiment (I got the idea from a friend, tankya friend X)). Do you ever have those moments when you think, 'Humm, I should write that in my blog' But never get round to it? Well i'm ganna try and make that thought into a reality as often as i can...be bothered. Most of the time i just can't be bothered turning my computer on; that'll have to change.
Another thing that I wanted to write in here is some thing about my present avita. Yes, i'm well aware that it's c***y but it's sort of the best I could do with the resources that I have and my skill level without braking some law. I know I could just copy and paste a pic from another website like most other people do, but I'm a goody two shoes. I don't want to get in twable ;.; I'm kind of happy with it, actually. Compared to some of the other stuff I've failed at doing it's not too bad.
OH! and another thing that's probably pretty obvious but i thought was worth mentioning for some strange but pressing reason (my brain's paranoid about this), it's not an accurate sketch. there you go, i said it. My brain is nodding in approval. *shakes fist at brain* that's for making me do something completely unnecessary.
Humm...what else can I write here...I may upload some of my drawings...if i can be bothered. Why? Because I can. I'm not any good yet, but I enjoy it. It gives me some sense of progress in and otherwise unfulfilling life.
Brain: wow, that's deep.
me: you're being sarcastic, arn't you...
Brain: yes, yes I am.
Anyways, I'll probably tell you more about me as we go. Until next time, invisible readers, keep your eyes sharp and your minds active.
brain: what? O.o
me: *shrugs* sounded spiffy
Yours,
Ristro
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am pleased
ReplyDelete