Hey there.
Well, i still haven't got paid. I've been checking my account for the past 2 days and it still hasn't come through. I'm starting to get the feeling that they've either forgotten to pay me for the past four weeks or they've forgotten to ask me to correct my bank details. Another possibility is that my account just isn't showing the transaction...but i doubt it because i didn't find my pay check thingy where it should be on Monday. It really sux because i've only got $73.44 in my account. *sight* i really need some cash.
On to other news, itunes can't play one of my fav albums, my parents are going away for two weeks so we have to cook for the guests and i have to work Friday as well as Wednesday and Thursday.Woopdy fricken do. I'm having such a pessimistic week. it kills.*sigh* anyway, at least i had a day off today. if i'd've been working today that would make it five days i worked this week with only one day brake...and it wasn't that much of a brake.
Mum and Dad are leaving for Tasmania tomorrow at 6 in the morning or something. I wanted to go too (i like the cold better than the heat) but i suppose i'll go some time when i'm older. I really want to go and sus out the place. I'd proclaimed at one stage that i wanted to live there but i suppose i'll decide that for sure when i go there. Just the idea of it being cold, sort of out of the way and GREEN appeals to me a lot.
And lastly i'd like to apologise for the messy set up of this last post. I really just wanted to get my thoughts out there, get them out of my system. I think it might be that way for some time - probably till the end of last week. Hopefully i'm wrong. Being pessimistic and depressed sux :(
I hope i can regain my hope soon for you sake and mine, invisible readers.
Yours,
Ristro
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment