For those of you who are wondering, i'll probably stop posting 'Day ****' as my titles when i get tired of typing it. The formulae might turn up sometime later though. There's just something about having a generic title that makes things easier.
Anyway, it seems i DID jinx myself. You see, i'm not working tomorrow (that i know of).
BLLLLLLLAAAAAAAHHHHH
What else can i write about? Well, it was my friends birthday the other day and my sister saw her at work...I saw a friend today at work and congratulated her on passing her drivers test...I am currently listening to triple J Music request. My sister is siting next to me waiting for me to finish so she can show me things on the Internets. Her tourettes just kicked in. I'm serious, she actually has tourettes. It's not swearing like you see on tv, just clapping and movements she can't control.
Humm...I think i'll leave it at that. I'll probably write more later tonight. Since i'm not working tomorrow i can stay up and do that without getting stressed out.
Anywho, talk to you later invisible ones.
Yours,
Ristro
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment