Hey there fellow bloggers,
Yep, I got paid today...Or at least it came through today. I was so happy when i opened that envelope. And when i saw all those digits i was sure that someone what kidding me. Ah, my bank account feels good and full. Now i can spend it all on gifts and art supplies MAWHAHAHAHA! Jokes. But some of the money WILL go to that.
Also, i feel i should apologise for the past few posts. Mood swings are a beast and they grace me with their presents rather a lot...possibly because of my gender... Anyway, i'm feeling that the first day at work after a brake is naturally going to be worse that others. I hadn't figured that until today...That and the fact that Mondays are always a beast because no one wants to be at work and they need a coffee bad.
Which brings me to my next subject: next weeks shifts. OMG. I must've jinxed myself last night. I have a full week of work. D: Five days in row. Not sure how i'll go but we'll see.
Well my sister's home so i better go and help make dinner. Our parents are aways for a week or so (i think i told you) so we have to rummage through and make our own. That may take a while.
See you all - or maybe not SEE but you know what i mean - latter
Yours,
Ristro
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment