Hello again.
I'd thought of a few things to write about but i'm a bit too tired now to go into detail.
Firstly, work was a b**** today. I don't quite know why but i was just out if wack today. nothing went right, i kept stressing, i felt sick and just generally mistakes were abundant until the afternoon - which didn't help considering i finished at 1. I'm hoping it's just my stupid life being it's usual self - really good spells followed by spells of DOOM. It probably is but i just wanted to get it off my chest. Hopefully i can look back on this in later...times and lol. All i can say is i can't wait until i'm experianced enough to work a desk job...i'll be regreting some day probably.
Another thing that i think i wanted to comment of was Rifftrax and Mistery Science Theater 3000. Thankyou Zig for intorducing me to this wonderful world. Even if it distracts me from what i'm supposed to be doing, by joe, i have fun doing it! For those of you who don't know what it is, there's always google. But yeah, that was the reason that i was so late posting. *sigh* only problem is, now i've got my sister on another one of those 'I'm ganna show you this, and this, and this,' tangents. It's not bad when it's every so often but she does it all the time nowadays and most of this stuff i honestly don't care about. *sigh* s*** happens i suppose.
Sorry it's such a depressing + shor blog. I'm just kinda tired. I can't be bothered spell checking this either so you'll just have to make do. I still appologise for the mistakes and i'll probably change it later but for now....*mumble mumble*
Yours,
Ristro
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment