Well hello again. This is my second post in my 'posting everyday' trial.
So...um...what to write about...
I could tell you about how I had a pretty good day at work (for once), but that would be more boring than watching grass grow...Not that watching grass grow isn't fun. Especially when it's on one of those time laps cameras. Hehe, that's fun.
But my point is, WHAT THE HECK AM I GOING TO WRITE ABOUT!!!* pulls out hair* I don't want to make this boring so if you guys have any ideas of what you want me to write about (e.g. opinions on stuff, fav things, random crud like random letters) comment and i'll see what i can do. Even if i don't have a clue what you're talking about, i'm sure i can make it into a fun topic. I mightn't be as good as some, but i make a mean bs sandwich...if that makes sense...O.O
With THAT done, let's watch some dancing pandas
O O O O O O O O O O
(o. o ) ( o .o) O ( o . o ) O O ( o . o) O O ( o . o ) O
O ( )O O ( )O ( ) ( ) ( )
O O O O O O O O O O
WOOO! dancing pandas!!
Brain:*glares* how could you?! they don't even look like pandas!
Me: why must you be so crewel! *runs away crying*
*crickets*
Well...now that i think of it they might not even come up prop'ly...well that sux. all that work for random 'O's and brackets...*sigh* Well it looks cool from here. That's all you need to know.
Well, i think i've rabbited on enough. Hopefully i've given you something you lol/ wft? about. Enjoy your lives, invisible readers.
Yours,
Ristro
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I wish I could understand the "pandas".
ReplyDeleteTo me it looks like a sea of doom.