Hey there,
I've been going through my itunes and rating all the songs i have and, holly crap, there are so many Japanese songs. Not that there's anything wrong with Japanese songs it's just that it makes me wanna learn Japanese even more...which is a problem because i can't be bothered. Some of them are quite bad too...i think i'll delete them... *finger hovers over delete, sweats* Huff huff. I can't do it...Wait this one's particularly bad. I have no trouble deleting it....
Besides, if i suddenly go insane and want to listen to them again ( *shudder* this person can't sing. DELETE!) i have a back up.
Why do i have all these songs you ask? One of my friends is particularly nuts about anime and downloads the music. When i first got my ipod i asked if i could borrow hers....Long story short she had more music than i could be bothered going through so i just copied all of it....
Make sense?
Oh, sorry bout not writing in such a long time too....S'pose it doesn't really matter but, you know, thought i'd say it. Nothing else's really happened since i last posted...That being said, i can't remember my last post.
I feel so lazy right now. I wish i could write things telepathically. That would be sweet. (woaw that's a blast from the past. 'sweet'; who uses that any more...Meh, it happens.) That would mean i could write while i was tucked up nice and warm in my bedy bed bed. But if i feel asleep it would just be 'z', lol.
S'pose i should write about my birthday in a month. Is it a month? less than a month now. But yeah, that's the only other thing i can be bothered posting about right now. It's on the 24th but i can't really be bothered doing anything for it (hum, i see a pattern in this post. ) So i'll probably just go out with my family or something. I still want presents - who doesn't want presents on their birthday?! But it just seems too much of a hassle to organise - both for myself and for others. Besides, there are three parties in the beginning of the month. that's more than enough booty swingin action and birthday cake for one month, in my opinion.
Who am i kidding?! I'd love to have a party but i'm crap at organising things. And i'm lazy :D
Well, i'm ganna go ta bed now.
Ta ta, sweet dreams.
Ristro *yawn* zzzzzzzzzzzzz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment