Thursday, May 21, 2009

I need a new pic

Wow posting twice in one day!... wouldn't be the first time.
Anywho, yes, i need a new pic. This one's starting to gnaw at my creative insides and my pride doesn't like it. Sooo...i don't know...I suppose i'm just giving you a heads up for the next time i post. There may be an even shottier picture in its place but at least it'll be different. Who knows, it might be half decent, we'll see.

What else can i tell you? Well, not a lot has changed since i wrote this morning. I'm working on some more drawings but apart from that nothing's really happened. I'm thinking i might write something short and sweet and story like next time i write but that probably won't be till i get out of my drawing faze...That might be in a week, might be in a day, might be in a month.

Well, thanks for dorp'n by. Hope the kinds are well and the little dog too.
Till next time,
Your's
Ristro :)

2 comments:

  1. Do what I did. Take a very close photo of your own face. No one will know its you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S My Word verification was "Whillyz"

    ReplyDelete