And, yes, this one is Power Rangers related too. How did you know!?
This time, however, this one is about a plan that i started to devise a little while ago. Power Rangers Disney Princess Alliance ring any bells? Well i have an update. So, I've changes my mind about the main Power Rangers. Now the main line up is:
Red: Jasmine
Blue: Arial
Yellow: Pocahontas
Pink: Aura
Green: Snowhite (what kind of a name is Snowhite, anyway? does she even have a name???)
Why these princesses? Because they're princesses BEFORE they get married. Technically Pocahontas is a chief's daughter and Jasmin is a Sultain's daughter but it serves the same purpose.
You might be thinking 'But what about Kida? She's the daughter of a Chief too'. Don't worry, i'm getting to that. You know how there's usually some 'behind the sense' person like Zordon and Dr K? The ones who sort of 'make' the power rangers? Well, tada! Kida has magic crystals and giant floating heads so it works, right?
AS for the rest of the 'princesses' I'm not sure yet. I know they're all special ones (eg. gold, silver, white, black etc)but I’m just not sure who's what yet.
Anyway, animals and elements (for that is the 'theme' of them)
red: fire
blue: water
yellow: wind
pink: heart
green: earth
Can't figure out why i made them like that? don't worry too much about it. these things usually don't make sense anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment