Hey there,
No, it's not some sort of porn that i found, it's just another rant about me choosing art education.
Naked sketching and wrting reports are two of the things that i 'fear' the most about furthering my education. I'm not really up for staring at naked people for hours on end because i don't feel right about it. Maybe i need to go to one of those mixed bath houses they have in Italy and Japan (i think that's where they are O.o). Even if it's a hot guy i'd have a problem with it. I think it's my up bringing and my frigidity (if that's even a word) as well, but that doesn't change that fact that it makes my uncomfortable. I know i should suck it up and just get on with it, adapt and what not, but i don't wanna. Bodies are pink and wobbly D:
Which brings us to writing reports. I CAN'T DO ENGLISH! I know i'm not THAT bad but after writing stories for - holy crap - 12 years or so and STILL being this bad with using grammar and spelling, i sort of dread having to hand in a report with little help along the way...I suppose i could always you the lechture's help but 1:there's no way of telling how accomidating they are. and 2: that means takeing innisiative and time management...i suck at those.
If i remember correctly, it's also EXCUSIATINGLY hard to find enough information on any old art work. And READING half that crap is like disiphering and anchient dead language. Some of it's alright, but most of it goes right over my head.
I'm sure there are more reasons but for now, that's it. HOPefully, writing this will help me overcome my...difficulty.
Oh, and another things is that i need a port folio in order to get into a close Uni but i DON'T HAVE A CLUE as to how EXTECNIVE they want it to be. I suppose i could ways go to collage...kowie o.o
yours,
Ristro
p.s. i need a proper drawing table etc
p.p.s. i need a digital art tablet thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment