Thursday, October 8, 2009

My brain is made of squidgy squidgy mush

Hey all,
You'll be happy to know that i'm feeling better since my last post. Much better! :D I'm always ganna have confidence issue but it just takes me a while to get into the swing of things. Comparing today's performance with the other days has taught me that.
Another reason why i was feeling bad that day, as i discreetly tittered on, was because i served a customer who...how can i put this lightly...I've been keeping an eye on him for a while, let's just put it that way, and i'm afraid to say i didn't make the best impression. I was already feeling quite bad so that just brought me to a stand still. But i'm better now. :)
Who is this mystery guy? I have no idea, but i'm not sure i like him as much as i'm letting on. What do i mean? Well...guys...to me guys can be more like animals in the wild, sort of. That's not exactly it but it comes pretty close. I'm not very good at talking to people at the best of times so i watch to see what kind of person they are. Talking to guys is especially hard coz i know i'll probably marry one one day but that just makes me curious about what they do. Then there's the fact that i know plenty of women but not many guys. I learn from watching people do things so i suppose it's me trying to learn about real men and getting myself prepared for...the one??? *shrugs* or at least the one that can be man enough to ask me out.
I have a feeling i'm ganna be a real bitch to my first boyfriend. i don't know why, i just have this terrible feeling that he's ganna get an over load of bent up frustration forced upon him. i feel sorry for him already :)
Nah, i'll try not to be that bad.
Anyway, that's it from me for tonight. holy crap it's 12.30 here. Definitely all from me
Nighty night.
yours,
Ristro

No comments:

Post a Comment